The Fox Proframe helmet is a classic trail full face helmet, which remains the market leader to this day. Designed to meet the expectations of mountain and enduro riders, its ultralight shell features MIPS ? technology and dual density EPS liner, as well as our patented fully integrated chin bar. The Proframe helmet has 15 air inlets and nine extractors, which provide exceptional air circulation and breathability, both uphill and downhill. Thanks to its fixed design, no need to stop to remove and store the chin bar. Drive at full speed, thanks to the Proframe.
- Ultra light enduro and All Mountain helmet.
- Integrated patented chin bar
- Antimicrobial lining with moisture-wicking and highly breathable properties
- 24 Big Bore ventilation holes for rock-solid breathability
- Fixed visor perfectly positioned to create optimal air circulation
- Fidlock® snap buckle for easy on and off
- MIPS ? system that reduces the rotational movement inflicted on the brain during an impact
- Dual density Varizorb ? EPS shell for an optimal level of protection
- 750 g (for size M)