MTB 3.0 Enduro V21.1 - a MTB helmet from Leatt with removable chin bar and revolutionary brain protection system
An absolute best-seller! The MTB 3.0 is valued by riders for its comfort and high-level protection. A leading design with removable chin bar, this Enduro helmet is engineered to offer great protection and ventilation no matter if you are cycling uphill or pinning it down the trail. Made from a Polymer Compound outer shell, it is lightweight and super ventilated – even at very low speeds, the 23 vents keep your head cool.
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury - go and get the best helmet that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
This helmet features 360̊ Turbine Technology. It is lined with turbines which are 360̊ moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
It is further equipped with a breakaway visor function that offers rotational reduction in a crash and is fitted with a Fidlock® magnetic buckle.
- Removable chin bar.
- Polymer Compound shell in three sizes.
- 360° Turbine Technology.
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level.
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain.
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption.
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents.
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds.
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash.
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit).
- Fidlock magnetic closure system.
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner.
These individual turbines deform to absorb vertical and rotational impact forces. So much science goes into Leatt helmets, you’d expect it to come with a degree!
For starters, there’s Leatt’s category-defining 360° Turbine Technology. Molded from an energy-absorbing material that instantly hardens on impact – the disc-shaped implants, strategically positioned inside the helmet, dissipate rotational, direct and deflective impact energy, resulting in radically reduced head and brain injury. It’s the wisest safety choice the no-holds barred Thrill seeker could make.
Dri-lex® is a two layer fabric with moisture repelling yarns on the underside that do not absorb sweat. They transport it to the upper layer, which absorbs the sweat and allows it to evaporate. The Dri-lex® system is different, you'll feel it immediately.